Ask the Schoolar
Ask The Scholar
Question Details

Question: A girl consummated with a boy. Girl who was a Hindu now converted to Islam during pregnancy. She is carrying 3 months now. Can the same boy marry her now?
You are allowed to marry her as long as you have repented of your sin. The fact she is pregnant does not make a difference – if you are the person who her pregnant.
Having said I should remind you that fornication and adultery are both most heinous sins in Islam. So, it behooves everyone who is guilty of such offenses to seek repentance. Repentance, however, is not merely uttering some words to that effect; rather it entails taking steps to change and make amends.
For details on repentance, please refer to the answer linked below:


Related links
Ask the Schoolar